Monday, August 25, 2008

Back2Back Sms... !

• A word of encouragement from a true friend during failure is worth more than an hour of praise by anyone after success. Gud Day!

• Laugh at your mistakes, but learn from them. Joke over your troubles, but gather strength from them. Have fun with your difficulties, but overcome them. Gud Day!

• Friendship is vast like Universe, deep like Ocean, high like Sky, strong like Iron, kind like Mother, cute like Me, and sweet like U.

• When somebody who's deeply in love with you tells you that you're cute, beautiful, and angelic, I agree. That's true, believe me, I swear because love is BLIND!

• You think I miss you... You think I care for you... You think I like you... You think I'm fond of you... Well... I love the way you think!

• View a negative experience in your life like how you look at a photo negative. A single negative can create an unlimited number of positive prints!

• I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend.

• Notice something? Your phone got heavier with this message! Because, it's loaded with love, affection, care and prayers to keep you happy!

• It takes patience to keep a nagging wife; fortune to keep an ambitious wife; four eyes to keep a pretty wife. Gud Day!

• Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to
charge because you are a vegetarian!

No comments: